CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update on Miss Jennifer and Me

We had a doctor appointment this week and everything is looking good. She scheduled a biophysical profile for my next visit. That is just a fancy way of saying an ultrasound that figures out how big Jennifer is and what her approximate weight is. She still has room to move around and is able to move from side to side and up and down so the dr. feels like she is still small (thank goodness I do not want a 10lb baby) so that is good- she just wants to verify that she is not too small and my fluid levels and some other stuff is ok. Other than that mom's health is perfect and besides a little weight gain (ok multiple pounds in one week) after our vacation everything is going great. We have one more set of every two week appointments and then we are going every week. That just means we are almost at the finish line. Less than 7 weeks to my due date and only 4 until I am considered Full Term. YAY.

We have life with baby class today........ can't wait to post about that one. Plus I have to find a dress for my shower. I can't believe I waited until the week before......I saw one I like at Motherhood so hopefully it is still there. If not, I will be in a panic.

And may those of you that are mothers have a wonderful mother's day this weekend. It is a very bittersweet weekend for me. It is my first mother's day without my mom and my first getting ready to be a mom..........

Love and Hugs

0 comments: