CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Call the plumber there is a leak somewhere!

Without going into too much detail we had quite an interesting day yesterday. I noticed a leak and we thought Jennifer might be ready to make her appearance in the world, but not quite. Turns out I was leaking fluid; however only a small amount of amniotic fluid. So we were sent home with these test strips so if I notice a "leak" again I can test the fluid and make sure it is not my water. Since the amount of "water" was minimal the dr. was not concerned and since we already have an ultrasound scheduled next week to check my fluid levels she felt comfortable we were ok to return home.

It was kind of a scary experience, but we are all ok.

0 comments: