CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Saturday, May 23, 2009

So I had the best most fabulous shower ever last weekend. It has taken me this long to post because I wanted to include some pictures and things have been just way hectic.

My in laws and two best friends threw me a shower here in Kingwood and it was just gorgeous. There were tons of people there and between both showers we got almost every item off our registry. I can't believe how generous people are. I was kind of nervous about it, but I ended up having so much fun. It was a little awkward having all those people stare at you while you opened gifts, but I got over it really fast :-).

I saw several people I have not seen in years which was also nice. Jennifer is all set to come into this world. Who knew a person that small needed that much stuff??? We spent this week trying to find a place to put it all.

A HUGE thanks to my hostesses who made me feel like queen for a day. All your hard work was definitely worth it and Simon, Jennifer, and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

I don't have a ton of great pics, I need to get some from the hostesses, but here are a few.



0 comments: