CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Parenthood- What a Laugh

All I can say about the last 2 months is it has been quite amusing at times. Having a baby has to bring out every emotion that exists in this world. I have never been so happy about something - yet brought to tears the next.

Here are 2 few of the funnier moments:

One evening Jennifer was rather colicy and would not stop crying, finally I just sat down and started crying too. Simon wakes up when he hears a new cry (I guess) and says ok, if you keep crying then I am going to cry too. What are the 3 of us going to do if we are all crying? I have no idea since it made me laugh.

At the doctor with my mother in law in tow to help out since Simon had to work. You undress down to a dry diaper. So I take off the wet one, go to put on the dry one and all of a sudden she blows A$$ everywhere. I start laughing and turn to my mother in law thinking she will be a big help- and I had to peel her off the floor she was laughing so hard. We did get it cleaned up though.

0 comments: