CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Initiation Rite # 3- FURNITURE


So I have had my eye on a set of furniture since January. When I first saw it the set the was on sale. Unfortunately we did not buy it at the sale price and it went back up to full price. We had come to the conclusion that we should not have procrastinated and made the decision to purchase early next month. Well I would check daily to see if it went back on sale- WELL TODAY WAS MY LUCKY DAY!!! It went back to down in price significantly and we scooped it up. It should be here in a week or so and I will post better pictures once we receive and put it together, but for now I am so uneblieveably excited that my little girl's nursery furniture is ordered. We are making great progress on her room. My dad will be here to paint next week.

We ordered a crib, changing table, and dresser. I included a pic of the crib I found. The changing table has the same scroll design at the top and the dresser has it at the bottom. Just perfect for my little ladybug!

0 comments: