CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting Closer

Well I said, I would update this if we went to the dr. appointment on the 24th.........well we went and I forgot to update........

All is well.

I threw up last nite- yuck. Poor simon tried to put my hair up, but we learned he needs a lesson in using a pony tail holder. Other than that the nausea has gotten a little better. Our last dr. appointment went ok. They tried to hear the heartbeat with a doppler (a special stethescope), but we were unable to so we did another ultrasound. This time they did it on top of my tummy rather than transvaginally. We could not see a thing as far as the baby goes, at least I could not. We could see the heart flickering on the screen so what a relief. Other than that all I could make out was a black blob with a flickering light in the middle. But the heartbeat is the most important thing.The doctor seemed very pleased and since she knows what she is looking at, then we took her word for it. We go back to visit on the 8th. She is seeing us every two weeks until we finish the first trimester- so hopefully it will be smooth sailing after that. We plan on telling Simon's family at Chrismtas which should be very fun. The only other excitement for the visit was the bill! We received the bill for delivery. Boy daddy was excited. (not) Baby's are expensive.
Until next time!

0 comments: