CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Countdown

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Ultrasound Video from 1-27-09

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It All Starts Here

Simon was not feeling well- a little too much fun at the Texans game, but little did he know he was going to get the shock of his life that afternoon. With my period missing in action I headed for the bathroom when we returned home from work. Fully expecting to be disappointed and thinking I miscalculated- you could not believe my surprise when the YES sign began to flash. I screamed bloody shrill sound and ran through the house- only to bump into Simon running towards me............... We are going to be parents I exclaimed loudly. With his mouth full of pizza and a slice in his hand - the blood drained from his face and said- ?WHAT? I said look doesn't it say yes? He reviews the stick and says uh huh- so what does that mean. We're pregnant- I said! He hugs me, then puts his pizza down (he said he suddenly lost his appetite) and we celebrated!

0 comments: